You’ve been gobbled, yikes! There is no need to be worried, in fact, it’s actually quite fun. Not only is it fun, but it means that someone was thinking about you and wanted to spread some extra Thanksgiving cheer your way!
You’ve never been gobbled? Essentially it’s just a ding dong ditch chain letter with treats and fun activities.
That didn’t clear anything up? Let me explain. You fill up a bag with some treats, activities, small novelty toys and secretly leave them on a friends doorstep. Then, they enjoy the treats you left while they get bags ready for their friends. The process repeats itself until Thanksgiving Day, fun!
You’ve Been Gobbled Supply List
2 Copies – You’ve Been Gobbled Download
How to Gobble
- First, pick two families that you’d like to gobble.
- Then, explain to your kids how the process with work, and that it’s a secret.
- Round up two paper lunch bags, then stuff them with treats, small novelty toys, and activities.
- Next, download and print two copies of the You’ve Been Gobbled Download. Then, fold them on the dotted line. Finally, staple the printable to the outside of the bag so that the turkey is visible. Your bags are now ready to go!
- Wait until it gets dark out, then with an adult quietly go to your friend’s house. Next, very quietly sneak up to their front door. Finally, set the bag down right in front of the door, ring the doorbell, and run to a hiding place!
Pin It For Later:
Your kids will love being super sneaky and leaving fun treats at their friend’s houses. They will probably ask if they can “Gobble” more friends on the way home!